- In this guideline, the personal information controller must comply with Article 30 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) regarding the procedures and standards for handling personal information, established for the purpose of supporting transparent writing and disclosure.
- In addition, by writing the personal information processing policy based on the ‘principle of personal information protection’ in accordance with Article 3 of the Act, we would like to propose specific cases and guidelines for the preparation and disclosure of the personal information processing policy in a way that is not formal and is consistent with the original purpose of guaranteeing the rights of information subjects.
- By appropriately preparing and disclosing the ‘Personal Information Handling Policy’, we aim to increase the transparency of personal information processing and allow data subjects to check and compare how their personal information is being processed through the policy at all times.
Overview of personal information processing
Article 3 of the Act ‘Personal Information Protection Principle’
- Clarification of the purpose of processing and collection of minimum information necessary for the purpose
- Legal processing within the scope of the purpose and prohibition of use other than the purpose
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness within the purpose of processing
- Safe management in consideration of the possibility of infringement of rights
- Handling personal information in a way that minimizes invasion of privacy
- Guarantee of the rights of the information subject, such as the right to request access
- Efforts to comply with personal information controller’s responsibility and secure trust
Purpose of personal information processing, collection items, retention and use period
Purpose of collection and use of personal information
KIMCHA collects personal information necessary to provide accurate and sincere answers to customer inquiries.
Accordingly, we inform you about the collection and use of personal information as follows, so please read it thoroughly and agree to it.
Items to be collected of personal information
Required items : company name, name, email, contact information연락처
Retention and period of use
6 months after receipt
Rejection of collection and use of personal information
You may refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information by this service, and in this case, you cannot use this service (Contact Us).